“Grain Feed and Milling Magazine” was the media partner of the exhibition.
11th International Agro Tech Bangladesh-2023. Photo: GFMM
The special attractions of the exhibition were:
* Opportunity to speak directly with representatives of hundreds of local and foreign organizations
* Technical seminar on Rice mill, Feed Mill, Flour Mill, Oil Mill, and Pulses mill
* Seminar on the establishment of large-scale industry
* Special Seminar on Low-Cost Management of Rice Mills, Feed Mills, Flower Mills, Oil Mills, and Pulses Mills
* Bank loan opportunities for new entrepreneurs
* Gather knowledge about the advanced technology of processing, packaging, and labeling
* Mill management advice in robotics method
Bangladesh is an agricultural country. New technologies are being used in agriculture in Bangladesh. The use of agricultural technology to increase agricultural production and reduce costs is now universally accepted. Therefore, the use of technology in agriculture in Bangladesh is undeniable. An international fair or exhibition of agricultural technology under one roof is the meeting place of the latest state-of-the-art technology in the developed world. Where an entrepreneur, a seller, or a buyer can simultaneously check and select the latest technology with their own eyes, with the touch of their own hands. Therefore, it is time to hold regular international fairs or exhibitions of agricultural technology in Bangladesh. The organizers believe that the role of trade fairs and exhibitions will be a more important factor in the future.
For more information please visit