- Check the bearing temperature frequently. If the temperature is too high, check the lubrication and transmission parts are in good condition or not.
- the conveyor belt should be tight, and the same group of conveyor belts should be consistent in the same length.
- The mill motor must start when disengaged.
- After starting the machine, check whether the components and connectors in the pressure pipe are leaking or damaged, and check whether the air pressure is working pressure or not.
- the feeding sensor device needs to be flexible and accurate; often clean up the powder in the cleaning brush to ensure its good operation; the collecting hopper can achieve smooth discharge;
- clean the impurities on the sensor board to avoid affecting the sensitivity.
- When the material is interrupted or stopped, the mill should be disengaged.
-By Tang Jiansong (Chinatown Flour Mill Machinery), Director at Zhengzhou Chinatown Grain Machinery Co.,Ltd.